Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I LOVE HIM!

So this is a cute little poem that Monty, MY LOVE!!!! put on my facebook wall! Enjoy! I know I did :)

for my Dear Wife,
On this usual day;
i write you this poem,
in my own special way.

... i wanted to tell you,
in words of my own;
You're the most precious person,
that i've ever known.

You're the prettiest Girl,
than any i've seen;
Your body is flawless,
So slender and lean.

Your eyes have that sparkle,
that i can't live without;
one day without them,
and i'd die There's no doubt.

and i just lose control,
when i glance at your hair;
those curls are just stunning,
so perfect and rare.

You're the most caring person,
that i've ever met;
there's no one like you,
and that i can bet.

what attracts me the most,
is your sweet and kind touch;
you're a gift sent from heaven,
and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

so hold me as close as you posibly can;
'cause now and forever,
I am Your Man.
 
*If you are reading this, I LOVE YOU MONTY!!! :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment